Re: E/R modeling: relationship's attributes

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 May 2006 10:55:07 -0700

> One attributes the words one quotes by leaving the posters name above the quotation, just as everyone else does. This is such a simple thing I can only think that you are intentionally attempting to alienate everyone you interact with. Please prove otherwise.

:) JOG, you are truely clue-less.

The issue isn't about quoting properly. Its about Jan's ego getting hurting from his favorite data methodology being bashed by me when I was pretending to be an oodb basher myself in the thread titled "Has E/R had a negative impact on db?" I took on the role of an oodb basher to poke fun at the ludicrous theme of that thread. Received on Fri May 05 2006 - 19:55:07 CEST

Original text of this message