From: Alvin Ryder <alvin321_at_telstra.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2006 00:51:09 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> Alvin Ryder wrote:
>
> > Bob Badour wrote:

> >>Horseshit.
> >
> > Bob, I understand how to use the RM to solve many common business
> > processing type problems but are you saying it /can/ be used in /every/
> > realm? Can you please explain how it is applicable to the games
> > programming and ai realms.
>
> Do games programming or ai realms need to manage data?

Bob, all I'm saying is I'm a fan of Oracle and the such like when it comes to business systems but when it comes to games and ai they just ain't on the map, a clear zero. If you can convince me otherwise I'll be pleased to listen but meantime I don't know what you're trying to say.

Cheers ;-) Received on Sat Apr 29 2006 - 09:51:09 CEST

Original text of this message