Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:55:45 GMT

x wrote:

> "Jon Heggland" <jon.heggland_at_idi.ntnu.no> wrote in message
>

>>x wrote:

>>>Except for the first message that was black, my statements were blue.
>>>Darwen's were black.
>>>LOL
>>
>>How come your quoting is so horrible on the TTM list, when it is fine
>>here? Is your email client broken?

> Yes. MS Outlook vs. MS Outlook Express. :-(
> It had a setting to respect the original message format (HTML ?).
> At my end, both the message sent and the received one look identical, but
> not the way they looked before sending.
> For example the space between some paragraphs misteriously disappear.

I suggest you give "Netscape Mail and Newsgroups" a try. I had to switch when I emailed a vitally important executable file to someone using Outlook and then Outlook refused to allow me to extract the executable from the Sent Items box. What a dangerous piece of crap.

The only thing I miss from Outlook are the calendar and scheduling functions. Received on Tue Apr 25 2006 - 15:55:45 CEST

Original text of this message