Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: x <x_at_not-exists.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:49:00 +0300

"Jon Heggland" <jon.heggland_at_idi.ntnu.no> wrote in message news:e284dm$dbs$1_at_orkan.itea.ntnu.no...
> x wrote:
> > "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >> Yes, I received your emails. I gave them a quick once-over, and I had
> >> some trouble figuring out who was saying what.
> >
> > Except for the first message that was black, my statements were blue.
> > Darwen's were black.
> > LOL
>
> How come your quoting is so horrible on the TTM list, when it is fine
> here? Is your email client broken?

Yes. MS Outlook vs. MS Outlook Express. :-( It had a setting to respect the original message format (HTML ?). At my end, both the message sent and the received one look identical, but not the way they looked before sending.
For example the space between some paragraphs misteriously disappear. Received on Tue Apr 25 2006 - 06:49:00 CDT