From: David Cressey <dcressey_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:04:03 GMT

"Neo" <neo55592_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1145660364.580712.213550_at_t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> With all this brain power between you and JOG, would either one of you
> be willing to demonstrate it by using RM to represent the data in the
> Judge example posted earlier in this thread using the experimental db?

Neo,

Speaking from practical experience, conversion from one solution to a solution in a different framework is much harder than starting from requirements, and designing a solution within a specified framework.

Therefore, I reject the fundamental premise behind the challenges that you have been making for several years now. I'm speaking of your challenge that one of us should reimplement an example that you have posted using your experimental db. The idea behind your challenge is that, in the absence of a response, your experimental db stands unchallenged. I reject that.

From my point of view, reimplementing the judge example or any other using the RM, or any product purportedly derived from the RM, would be a lot of work, and a waste of time. It's rather up to you to demonstrate for this newsgroup that your db fills a gap in our accustomed toolset, and to describe that gap adequately for us. Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 17:04:03 CEST

Original text of this message