From: Bill Atkins <NOatkinwSPAM_at_rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:57:37 -0400

"Neo" <neo55592_at_hotmail.com> writes:

> With all this brain power between you and JOG, would either one of you
> be willing to demonstrate it by using RM to represent the data in the
> Judge example posted earlier in this thread using the experimental db?

Neo,

I appreciate your enthusiasm for your database, but why don't you stop cross-posting this to comp.lang.lisp? This thread has nothing to do with Lisp any more and the only relevance to Lisp it might ever have claimed was that your database uses a sexp-based notation for commands.

--

"...and when, another time, I discovered that he considered not
unworthy of reflection in one of those mirrors of absolute truth which