Re: Reinventing the TransRelational Model?

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2006 14:10:55 -0700

Dan wrote:
> Actually, this is probably not reinventing TRM; the paper notes that
> these concepts have been addressed earlier, as early as 91'. That sure
> puts a dent on patent claims.

I also developed my Data Model, which says how to get the "column-based" relation representation (or model where columns of relation are stored separately, also known as "TransRelational" Model).
I believe that my solution is not complicate and it is on the wide-ranging Data Model. If you are interested, you can see it on www.dbdesign10.com

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 16:10:55 CDT