Re: Entity Overlap and Relationships

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:38:20 GMT

GB wrote:

> Thanks dawn! That is exactly what I was thinking of doing. Is that a
> bad solution to have an EntityID as a foreign key in an address table
> that could be linked to an EntityID (primary key) in multiple tables?
> Thanks again! GB

Dawn is a self-aggrandizing ignorant. I direct your attention to my initial reply to your questions:

"With all due respect, the answers to your questions will depend on the myriad requirements you have not mentioned. Anyone who pretends to have answers is a crank."

Follow her at your own risk: you have been warned. Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 15:38:20 CEST

Original text of this message