Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2006 11:42:46 -0700

.

.

> X: I don't use colored marker and paper for changing the schema. I use a database.

How does your preference for not using colored markers explain your inability to post any sensical/practical/verifiable solutions to the various problems that I assert are impractical with RMDBs?

.

.

.

.

> X: There is a difference between a schema and a drawing of a schema.

Technically you correct. The schema printout/diagram/drawing are representations of the "actual" schema, as are the one you get via SQL or inside SQL Server interface. But most people correctly ignore such distinctions as they are usually irrelevant. But I am glad to see you are able to make such fine distinctions as it is a sign of a great mind. Received on Fri Apr 14 2006 - 20:42:46 CEST

Original text of this message