Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:11:19 GMT

Neo wrote:

>>>Neo: Then why is it you haven't posted any sensical/practical/verifiable solutions to the various problems that I assert are impractical with RMDBs? (It seems you would have to be quite skilled with RMDBs to deal with such large schemas ...)
>>X: I don't use colored marker and paper for changing the schema. I use a database.

> How does your preference for not using colored markers explain your
> inability to post any sensical/practical/verifiable solutions to the
> various problems that I assert are impractical with RMDBs?

I suggest the OP simply invoke Date's Principle of Incoherence. I see no reason to suspect x is incapable of anything relevant to the topic. On the other hand, we long ago established that you are incapable of comprehending simple english. Received on Sun Apr 16 2006 - 19:11:19 CEST

Original text of this message