Re: Multiplicity, Change and MV

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2006 06:24:28 -0700

> > ... as many as 50 or 60 vertical rectangular blocks

> Mine shows around 265 such rectangular blocks and it's growing.

Then why is it you haven't posted any sensical/practical/verifiable solutions to the various problems that I assert are impractical with RMDBs? (It seems you would have to be quite skilled with RMDBs to deal with such large schemas and still have a lot of time left over to post as frequently as you do in c.d.t.)

> > If there is a more appropriate term [for schema], please advise.

> Diagram ? Drawing ?

Thanks, while either of these words could be used, schema seems more appropriate as it conveys that concept of detailed structure more accurately. How do you and others who use your schema with 265 tables refer to it? Received on Fri Apr 14 2006 - 15:24:28 CEST

Original text of this message