Re: We have a troll

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 17:48:47 -0800

It was Fabian. In those days, I was building a library of "cut & paste" replies for the same newbie questions because I was typing loooong replies and quotes from my books over and over. Fabian simply attacked people. Short, curt, brutal.

As I said, I have gotten worse in my old age (my wife wants me to mellow out in Newsgroups this year and I am trying). Since Fabian is only doing dbdebunk.com, he does not get much "human contact" to really get in trouble with a forum monitor :) Received on Sat Mar 04 2006 - 02:48:47 CET

Original text of this message