Re: Data Model

From: <matthewdavis1980_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 06:45:56 -0800

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses. I work for the government and recently transfered to this position. If you don't believe that it was all in one table believe it. I know it seems far fetched, but its really how it was.

We'll, here is the URL to the website I am redoing. See for yourself. The project is a redo of the website, and management wants the judges support staff to update their content.

http://www.justex.net/

For specifically for the scenario I've provided:

http://www.justex.net/civil/11/

>It's not a 'real world' example, so it's not an application, and I
>suspect you are not "on the job".

>"Each judge must reside at exactly one location"

Notice - 301 Fannin, 2nd Floor. <-- Thats the building/location. Sorry if it was "academic language", but I wan't to be as clear and concise as possible.

And if this project is not considered a "real world" application, sorry I'm not as priviledged as you in my project environment, but to me any "real world" application pays the bills, and let me tell you, it's real enough for me.

BTW, you can take that Bullsh!t and dance in it. I do understand you guys probably get some academics in here who want you to do their work for them so I'm sorry I got so defensive. Received on Fri Mar 03 2006 - 15:45:56 CET

Original text of this message