Re: Data Model

From: Pickie <keith.johnson_at_datacom.co.nz>
Date: 9 Mar 2006 23:18:54 -0800

I apologise unerservedly for my previous posting.

At the time, I thought you were someone who was trying to 'get their homework done'. I was wrong.

I think you need a table of "Judges"
another one of "Persons"
another one of "Locations"

the problem you face is that "Locations" is nothing to do with "Buildings"

if you try to model Buildings, you are going to have a problem. This is not part of your 'problem space'. it's a concept you 'drug' into your real poblem. Don't try to solve other people's problems.

The best answer I can give is that you should actively look to minimise your 'problem space' Received on Fri Mar 10 2006 - 08:18:54 CET

Original text of this message