Re: We have a troll

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 26 Feb 2006 13:14:01 -0800

>> Esteemed fellow c.d.t. members, We have a troll. <<

Very nice piece of research! I remember years ago when Fabian Pascal was kicked out so many Compuserve database and other forums for his flood of attacks on posters. He was not the worst; there was a woman with Logorhea (complusive writing as a mental disorder) and paranoia who would randomly attack people on any forum without stopping for days without sleep. When she collapsed and got back on her meds, she would swing the other way and complusively apologize for days. Received on Sun Feb 26 2006 - 22:14:01 CET

Original text of this message