Re: OT - Best way to handle dbdebunk

From: mountain man <hobbit_at_southern_seaweed.com.op>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 04:16:11 GMT

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:atvIf.30137$VV4.306411_at_ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> mountain man wrote:
>
>> "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>>>Respected? Don't be such an idiot.
>>
>> Moronic Bob - the PLONK man - strikes again.
>> Every so often the staff at the mental asylum allow
>> him internet access. He and Pascal are normally
>> quite heavily sedated.
>
> Hi MountainMan,
>
> I guess I should not be too surprised to see yet another self-aggrandizing
> ignorant weigh in.

We can do this the easy way or the hard way Bob. It's all about being polite and neighbourly. Ignorance is a separate issue, the antithesis of which you cannot claim as native to your self, while you continue to make adhominem contributions to any news group at all.

Perhaps nothing in this world surprises you any more, and if this is the case, your missing out on life itself.

In any event, have a great day and pick on some other poor unsuspecting soul to vent your spleen if that is what turns you on. Your a sick man.

My suggestion is that you and the Debunke crew get a bulk rate holiday to a peaceful locale by the beach and sunshine. Plenty of good surf and laughter, perhaps a few good walks down long sandy beaches under the full moon. Treck out the back into the hills, creeks and waterfalls. You guys need a break from yourselves.

RULE NUMBER SIX:
Dont take yourself seriously.

--
Pete Brown