Re: Where is the TRM at?

From: FrankHamersley <FrankHamersleyZat_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:45:49 GMT

Roy Hann wrote:
> "Frank Hamersley" <terabitemightbe_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message
>

>>[snip] my interest was majorly piqued by how much
>>reputation Date and Darwen staked on the TRM being the next big thing!

> The whole TRM thing has the whiff of a con. I wouldn't be more skeptical if
> Uri Geller's name was attached to it.

If so its quite elaborate then doing the patent thing, enlist heavyweight industry names, etc. Of course these are also the hallmarks of a well executed scam.

> Date and Darwen would not be the
> first experts to be taken in by a clever hoaxer.

No retractions yet? (Haven't been to de bunk (sic) for a bit).

Are we being to quick to judge? Should I burn my 2nd Edition yet?

Cheers, Frank. Received on Thu Nov 24 2005 - 13:45:49 CET

Original text of this message