Re: What is Pick anyway?

From: FrankHamersley <FrankHamersleyZat_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:38:52 GMT

DonR wrote:
> Hello all,
> As promised in the thread titled "So what's null then if it's not
> nothing?", I have started a new thread to discuss Pick in depth, if
> anyone is interested.

Not this black duck!

> I just realized it 2am and I have to get up in a few hours and stuff
> myself because it's Thanksgiving Day in the US.

For [some|most|all] who live elsewhere (and are reading this) its implicit as to where that event occurs!

BTW, isn't it the turkey that gets stuffed, perhaps as such making you a destuffer/restuffer :-) Enjoy regardless.

Cheers, Frank. Received on Thu Nov 24 2005 - 13:38:52 CET

Original text of this message