Re: Nested Sets vs. Nested Intervals

From: <amado.alves_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: 11 Nov 2005 03:16:06 -0800

"I asked to explain in what specific ways the graph structure is different
from the network model."

If what you denote by "network model" is some system equal or very similar to mine then please point to or give a description of it with the same rigour as I've just done for mine. I'd be very interested in that system. Received on Fri Nov 11 2005 - 05:16:06 CST