Re: Nested Sets vs. Nested Intervals

From: <amado.alves_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: 11 Nov 2005 03:06:18 -0800

"Let's assume your algebraic set consists of vertices."

Let's not. The algebraic *type* is the set of vertices. That means the algebraic set is the set of sets of vertices. The notation T(k) where k is a constant is just an abreviation for T({k}). I've said all this before.

/*
Maybe the abbreviation T{k} would be better. Actually I have considered: T<string> for T({"string"}), T[number] for T({number}). */ Received on Fri Nov 11 2005 - 05:06:18 CST