Re: C# 3.0 with pseudorelational extensions

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredo_novoa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2005 04:00:10 -0700

It is a very big mess, but it has little to do with the typical OR mapper.

The "queries" always return unidimensional arrays or scalar values, but we can write complex pseudorelational queries with compiler time checking.

In my opinion it is a rather poor job in the right direction.

Regards
  Alfredo Received on Fri Sep 16 2005 - 06:00:10 CDT