Re: A general questio about names

From: Mike <mike_at_sherrillshelton.net>
Date: 9 Sep 2005 05:05:45 -0700

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 18:40:46 -0000, "John G. Eggert" <finarfinjge_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

[snip]
>I seem to see at least 3 types of proper names that are independant
>and have different issues.

[snip]

Three /types/ of names? Hmmm.

Looks to me like three different kinds of relationships between parties, not three types of proper names. "Employee" and "prospective employee" describe two of several kinds of relationships between a person and a company. "Vendor" describes one of several kinds of relationships between two companies. But I could be wrong.

--
Mike Sherrill