Re: source for RM research

From: Marshall Spight <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2005 01:01:11 -0700

falcon wrote:

> Ideally, I'd like to know if there is something like
> lambda-the-ultimate.org or gpgpu.org for the relational model?

My best estimate, after years of the same sort of search, is that the closest thing to LtU for the relation model is, ahem, this newsgroup right here.

Welcome! It's not very clean and it's not very pretty but we call it "home." Well, actually we don't, but I thought it sounded nice.

Marshall

PS. If by some chance you find something better, please let us know! Received on Fri Jul 15 2005 - 10:01:11 CEST

Original text of this message