Hey, Kenneth!

From: David Cressey <david.cressey_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:45:42 GMT

Kenneth Downs,

I've taken the liberty of mentioning your name in the "Computer professionals and Freelancers" forum hosted by EZboard.

I've been following your ideas in here for some time. You and I tend to think alike on several of the fundamental questions. Unlike me, you have been testing your ideas in the implementation of a product. I'm guessing that Andromeda is that product.

Anyway, I've been talking about database modeling and design over there. And I'm interested in the idea that the various layers of implementation of a system (DBMS data defs, app source code, etc.) should all get their business rules from a common source, what you have been calling the dictionary.

So I'm interested in seeing how it works out.

Hope you don't mind my reference to your name. I figure that, if you put it in a newsgroup, privacy isn't an issue. Received on Tue Jun 21 2005 - 09:45:42 CDT