Re: Last Full Three Months?

From: Paul <paulsnewsgroups_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:07:38 +0100

Dan <dan_at_nospam.com> wrote:

>I have sales line item detail like
> invoicedate, custid, ordernum

>Is there a way using SQL to only return records for the last full three
>months? For example, if today is 2/4/05, I would want records with
>invoicedate between 11/1/04 and 1/31/05.

Look up "BETWEEN". Also, you would probably be better off asking on a group specific to your RDMBS, rather than on comp.databases.theory which is about, well, errr, emmm, theory... and not about how to get specific information out of a specific implementation!

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.2.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, As a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.