Re: 1GB Tables as Classes, or Tables as Types, and all that refuted

From: Rene de Visser <Rene_de_Visser_at_hotmail.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:38:30 +0100

"Alfredo Novoa" <alfredo_at_ncs.es> wrote in message news:41adeab2.5412500_at_news.wanadoo.es...
> >in AP5 relations are second class objects. i.e. there is a 1-1
relationship
> >between relation / relation defintion and relation name.
>
> Ok, but that relationship does not mean that the three things are the
> same thing.

True.

Maybe I am mixing the terms too freely (also in my mind) and therefore making some logical errors.

But I guess you will point these out if you see them?

I am also wondering if there is some important difference between domain and type that I am missing?

Rene. Received on Wed Dec 01 2004 - 17:38:30 CET

Original text of this message