Re: The TransRelational Model: Performance Concerns

From: DaveVoorhis <DaveVoorhis.1gk5oz_at_mail.webservertalk.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:23:52 -0600

> - Alfredo Novoa wrote-:
>
> > unfortunately I am having important financial problems to finish
> > it :(. It is not easy to find support for something like this in a
> > semi-developed country :(
>
> Free it.

I agree.

Alfredo, would you consider contributing some of your Transrelational(TM) work to my extended implementation of Tutorial D at

http://dbappbuilder.sourceforge.net/Rel.html ?

A working implementation would go a long way toward convincing sceptics (myself included) that the TRM is generally preferrable to traditional (or other) storage implementations, especially in an ACID-compliant, transactional context.

Dave...

--
DaveVoorhis