Re: Demo: Modelling Cost of Travel Paths Between Towns

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2004 07:51:18 -0800

> > > What's the problem you are trying to solve?
> >
> > From www.xdb2.com/Mission.asp ...
> > ... to represent things as flexiblely as the human brain.
>
> So there is no practical problem that you are trying to solve? That is
> likely why there is no practical problem that you have solved as best I can
> tell. I guess this is a theory forum, but it is hard to care about a theory
> that has no practical value.

You are absolutely correct. A theory/model/db that attempts to approach the flexibility of the human mind is of no practical value, not worth caring about and has not and will not solve any practical problems. It's simply a hobby to fill in spare time. Received on Mon Nov 22 2004 - 16:51:18 CET

Original text of this message