Re: Relational vs network vs hierarchic databases

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:17:35 -0500

"Ja Lar" <jalar_at_nomail.com> wrote in message news:cmqh96$9e2$1_at_news.net.uni-c.dk...
> In regard to the theme of the thread: that's the important message, IMHO.

I do owe you an apology. I completely missed the above line in your message.

I must have blanked on it for some reason.

In any event, what I said earlier about your comments was just plain wrong. You did acknowledge the relevance of the point I was trying to make to the OP.

Sorry for misreading your post. Received on Wed Nov 10 2004 - 13:17:35 CET

Original text of this message