Re: Demo: Things in Hierarchies (w/o RM/SQL)

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:40:27 +0100

On 7 Nov 2004 10:28:51 -0800, Neo wrote:

>> Liar!
>
>Your solutions are slower, not as generic and incapable of
(snip)

Hey - this message looks surprisingly familiar. Did you really retype the whole thing or did you actually use copy and paste to send the exact same nonsense again? You might want to update your knowledge of anti-spam laws before continuing this practice - someday, someone's going to file a complaint against you.

Since you didn't write anything new, I'll just refer you to my previous message for the answer.

Best, Hugo

--

(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)