Re: Demo: Things in Hierarchies (w/o RM/SQL)

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_mail.ocis.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 18:11:10 -0800

Nick Landsberg <SPAMhukolauTRAP_at_SPAMworldnetTRAP.att.net> wrote:

[snip]

>PPS. - (To Gene Wirchenko) - Should I have waited to
>post the above until we wanted to change the requirements
>in mid-stream?

     There is no need to be considerate. If it suits your priorities, lack of organisation, idea of the phase of the moon, or any other random factor, then, by all means, change the requirements.

     Remember: IT is a dynamic environment. Do your part by changing specs often.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:

     I have preferences.