Re: Demo: Things in Hierarchies (w/o RM/SQL)

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:43:42 +0100

On 1 Nov 2004 20:22:21 -0800, Neo wrote:

>Below XDb2 script creates/queries things that represent john and mary
>in two hierarchies. In the first hierarchy, john and mary have parents
>adam and eve and their parent is god. In the second hierarchy, john
>and mary are part of mars and venus respectively, which are part of
>the universe.
(snip)

Hi Neo,

The children of Adam and Eve were not called John and Mary, but Cain and Abel. Obviously, your knowledge of theological literature is only marginally better than your knowledge about relational theory.

WARNING to anybody reading this: before deciding to do business with this person who hides behind the nickname Neo, be warned that he is a cheater who doesn't keep his promises. http://tinyurl.com/yvm5g

Best, Hugo

--

(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)