Re: By The Dawn's Normal Light

From: Bill H <wphaskett_at_THISISMUNGEDatt.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:30:37 GMT

Gene:

"Gene Wirchenko" <genew_at_mail.ocis.net> wrote in message news:1f7un0plc0j70jkmhi46aq14g6fk04g1nu_at_4ax.com... [snipped]
> The best thing about my boss is that I can tell him that he is
> wrong. I do not do it often, but when I have to, I do so. Of course,
> I back up what I am saying. He does respect my expertise. We discuss
> as needed, each being a SME, and come up with the approach. I then
> implement it.

Good business people are always prepared to listen to valid, insiteful, and reliable advice; especially from people like you. Those that don't, give business advantage to those that do.

My point is pretty straight forward: all who provide services to a business organization help make that organization. SMBs don't have the luxury of retaining stupidity for long, because they'll fail. Organizations aren't "perfect" (like everything else) but in the aggregate, well run businesses last much longer than poorly run businesses. Those businesses are run by men and women rely on technology to help them, not take over for them. :-)

Bill Received on Wed Oct 27 2004 - 23:30:37 CEST

Original text of this message