Re: ncoa processing

From: Kenneth Downs <firstinit.lastname_at_lastnameplusfam.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 23:14:48 -0400

internetmogul wrote:

> i need to do list processing and found a site called
> www.listadvantage.com . Has anyone heard of them? the site looks good
> and very easy to use, it also has a full online interface for a self
> service which i like. this is my first time doing this process, anyone
> have some feedback or exp for me?

How many records do you need to process? How often? Are you trying to set up a service bureau to work with other people's lists, or is it just your own?

NCOA processing is very tricky business and people have to be licensed to do it, and last I heard when I was in that business, 3 years ago, they were not giving out any more licenses.

So what are you trying to do?

And why ask in a database theory group?

Normally posts like this are disguised advertisements. Are you advertising that you are a licensed NCOA processor? Last I heard they were not giving out more licenses. Are you willing to risk that valuable license with false posts?

If you are trying to drum up business for listadvantage, I suggest they give you a list of service bureaus and you send out a targeted offering.

--
Kenneth Downs
Use first initial plus last name at last name plus literal "fam.net" to