Re: Frequently Supplied Answers

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_iahu.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:01:30 -0700

"Laconic2" <laconic2_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:tNOdncTjQe4Th8bcRVn-rg_at_comcast.com...
> The problem in c.d.t. as I see it is not the questions that keep
recurring,
> but the answers that keep recurring, over and over again. Here's a
sample:

You missed this masterpiece:

"For an alternate solution using a small experimental db, see examples www.xdb1.com/Example/Ex102.asp and www.xdb1.com/Example/Ex004.asp XDb allows a thing to have multiple classifications, variable number of properties and inherit properties from it's classes. What was the question, again?" Received on Thu Sep 30 2004 - 00:01:30 CEST

Original text of this message