Re: pre-FAQ

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:45:30 +0200

Mikito Harakiri wrote:

>>To all regular readers of cdt:
>>Which questions and answers
>>would you like to see in the cdt FAQ?

> How many questions have been asked by outsiders last month? One or two?
> I suggest that c.d.t can easily handle this traffic.

Yes. An overwhelming amount of traffic is not an issue in this group. Limiting the traffic (which would be a purpose of many FAQ's) is not called for.

There are some questions coming up over and over again. They do take time and attention of some of the people who might spend that same time writing something more interesting to most readers - if these questions would already be in the FAQ. The FAQ also may serve as an introduction of cdt to new readers/contributors.

It may even increase traffic. Received on Wed Sep 29 2004 - 07:45:30 CEST

Original text of this message