Re: pre-FAQ

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:17:52 +0200

Laconic2 wrote:

> mAsterdam wrote:
>

>>Which questions and answers
>>would you like to see in the cdt FAQ?

> It's easier for me to think of the answers I want to see, and then work
> backwards to the questions.
> Maybe I watch "Jeopardy" too much.

Maybe we should add: Is this a U.S.A. newgroup? ;-)

Hmm... I guess I figured it out.
A television show where the contestants are supposed to give the question when the answer is given, right?

Anyway, no problem for a FAQ-listing. They often contain questions which were never asked as stated. You can start anywhere you like, as long as we end up having nice, helpful questions and answers.

[snip questions]

> "Is this the right newsgroup to ask simple problems in database design?"

Sure - as long as they are not in the FAQ :-) Received on Sun Sep 26 2004 - 15:17:52 CEST

Original text of this message