Re: Some Laws

From: robert <gnuoytr_at_rcn.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2004 05:40:43 -0700

"Marshall Spight" <mspight_at_dnai.com> wrote in message news:<I5k4d.91137$D%.72678_at_attbi_s51>...
> "robert" <gnuoytr_at_rcn.com> wrote in message news:da3c2186.0409211922.21e7ea7f@posting.google.com...
> >
> > the java twinks are a herd of lemmings. who happen to be convinced
> > that any thought they have must be profound and original.
>
> That's just rude and uncalled for, and dead wrong to boot.

not wrong. listening to them extoll XML reveals their incompetence. many, not all, take the fact that they live on the "bleeding edge" of a language that was just an extension of Algol gives them the right to make the rules about anything computer. may not happen where you are, but it has happened at the places i've been recently. they're hostility to things relational is palpable; thus their descent into twinkland. (aside; twinkies are bankrupt since i first wrote. there is a god)

BobTheDataBaseBoy Received on Thu Sep 23 2004 - 14:40:43 CEST

Original text of this message