Re: A possible issue with theory

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:15:05 -0400

"JohnD" <john_nospam_at_tech-testing.com> wrote in message news:EBf4d.23602$WZ.6198_at_newssvr24.news.prodigy.com...

Sorry, but I can't be of much help. My reaction to the database you describe is that it's poorly designed,
for the purpose you are using it.

If there is any theoretical reason to do things that way I have yet to learn what it is.

The sad thing is that there are so many badly designed databases out there. Fixing up the mess provides employment, but you can't help wishing that more databases were designed right initially. Received on Thu Sep 23 2004 - 10:15:05 CEST

Original text of this message