OT: blogging, wiki (was: The IDS, the EDS and the DBMS)

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:08:32 +0200

Laconic2 wrote:

> Marshall Spight wrote:

>>I post like crazy, and I almost never make web
>>pages, alas. I should probably be a blogger.
>>But it's the *dialog* I like, consarn it!
>>If you're looking for anything of mine,
>>Google Groups is usually the place to go.
>
> I also should probably be a blogger.  And I also like the *dialog*.
> I don't have the energy to cut over to Blogging right now.

Wiki! I love the balance of dialog and preserving the - useful for introduction to the universe of discourse - results. I'ld really like to see a wiki with your contributions. It takes some discipline, wiki-etiquette, but when the admin is good, and the bloggers are nice to eachother, it is really easy.

See http://senseis.xmp.net/?mAsterdam (it is about go). Just click "Discuss page" and write something there. I will remove it in a few days, (if it's not go-related) but please try it, so you can see how easy that is. Received on Sat Sep 11 2004 - 15:08:32 CEST

Original text of this message