Re: How to ensure data consistency?

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:04:40 -0400

"ddtl" <fake_at_address.com> wrote in message news:7dhqj057v2nb3jvgig151psbhl1mg9hrsm_at_4ax.com...

> >Everybody: Is this the gen-spec question again?
> >

> Could you please point out to me the previous posts which discussed
> that question? Unfortunately, I am not well familiar with database terms,
> so I don't even know how to search for a similar discussions, and
> from reading the previous posts available on my newsserver I haven't
> been able to find anything similar (quite possbile that I just didn't
> recognize that the post is relevant to my question).

I apologize for being so rude. I hope the following helps.

Try a Google search on "generalization specialization relational design".

After looking at some of the websites, come back and tell us if they helped, and if you still have questions. Received on Mon Sep 06 2004 - 22:04:40 CEST

Original text of this message