Re: The IDS, the EDS and the DBMS

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:52:52 -0400

"Gene Wirchenko" <genew_at_mail.ocis.net> wrote in message news:hronj092gq9pu60enc9969qknpk1ch3mmo_at_4ax.com...

> The idea that something does not exist just because it is not
> visible is not terribly useful or accurate.

All children are born with this idea. That is why the game called "peek-a-boo" is so exciting for them.

Eventually, many children grow up.

They may grow up to be physicists, and be able to "see" an invisible particle in a track of bubbles in a liquid.

They may grow up to be theologians, and be able to "see" God in the works that God has done.

Or we may become IT professionals, and avoid growing up. (just kidding, folks). Received on Mon Sep 06 2004 - 15:52:52 CEST

Original text of this message