Re: Porn stuff in c.d.theory

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:04:42 +0200

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 12:30:09 +0200, mAsterdam wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Is there somebody in the group usenet-savvy enough
>to know wether it is possible to get rid of this
>noise without really turning c.d.theory into
>a moderated newsgroup?

Hi mAmsterdam,

Find a usenet provider that has some decent spam filters installed.

Until you posted this message, I wasn't even aware that spammers were hitting this group. I don't think I ever encountered a single porn message in this group for as long as I'm subscribed to it.

Best, Hugo

--

(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)