Re: Model of Library for Lawyers

From: Barry <barryw_at_databaseanswers.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2004 10:02:44 -0700

http://www.databaseanswers.com> provides
> a model for a Library for Lawyers. But what is a
> 'call_number'?
>
> I don't think anyone would deny that Database Answers
> provides a fine service to the db community. Indeed, in
> many cases they also offer an Access db. Well, that is
> according to the website, but in practice this appears not
> to be so (no answer received to my email request sent a
> month ago).

I am sorry if you did not receive a reply to your request to Database Answers, which is my Web Site that I maintain on my own. There are a number of possible reasons for the lack of reply, like it's an enormous amount of work and my wife complains that I already spend more time on my web site than I do with her !

So I suggest you email me your request at hobo_dba_at_myway.com, and I will make a big effort to help you.

Barry Williams Received on Thu Aug 05 2004 - 19:02:44 CEST

Original text of this message