Model of Library for Lawyers

From: Nameless <news.mail_at_chello.no>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:29:55 +0200

Database Answers <http://www.databaseanswers.com> provides a model for a Library for Lawyers. But what is a 'call_number'?

I don't think anyone would deny that Database Answers provides a fine service to the db community. Indeed, in many cases they also offer an Access db. Well, that is according to the website, but in practice this appears not to be so (no answer received to my email request sent a month ago). May I suggest that this offer be removed from the website if indeed it worthless?

--
Mail sent to this email address is automatically deleted
(unread) on the server. Send replies to the newsgroup.