Re: database systems and organizational intelligence

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredo_at_ncs.es>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:27:43 GMT

On Mon, 31 May 2004 19:53:05 +0300, "x" <x-false_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>The division in Western World and the rest is also arbitrary.
>I'm living in Romania. I don't know if I'm in the Western World.

Geographically you are on the western half of Europe, you speak a latin language and the name of Romania can't be more occidental :-)

Its true that during the cold war some people tried to move the traditional division, but the cold war passed.

According to the wikipedia you are in the Western World without doubt and you write from left to right and from top to bottom :-)

Regards
  Alfredo Received on Mon May 31 2004 - 21:27:43 CEST

Original text of this message