Re: dependency theory

From: Todd B <>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 19:58:42 -0700
> As part of an assignment i've been asked to:
> Explain in a few paragraphs why dependency theory provides important
> under-pinning for practical database design.
> The lecturer has given very few sparce notes!
> Any pointers would be much appreciated.

I'm sure you probably have seen links such as this, but check out:

Especially the second sentence concerning constraints and updateability. I haven't read the entire document myself, but it may point you in the right direction.

Todd Received on Thu Apr 29 2004 - 04:58:42 CEST

Original text of this message