Re: c.d.theory glossary

From: Timothy J. Bruce <uniblab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2004 18:14:07 -0700

et al:

If I could spell `atrocious' I would describe my spelling as atrocious...
> Gosh, seems that someone of your obvious intelligence would at least know
> how to use a spelling checker... or they perhaps might even check that
> dictionary of yours for the proper spelling of words before using them.
Were you trying to make a point, or were you merely `flapping' your metaphorical lips?

> Educating everyone one Spelling 101,

Since that is being covered I shall continue to address Logic 101.

Happy you never misspelled a post on usenet, Timothy J. Bruce
uniblab_at_hotmail.com
</RANT> Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 03:14:07 CEST

Original text of this message