SQL92 Entry Level

From: jim caprioli <jim.cp_at_zonnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:23:30 +0200

Tired of 'googling'... everywhere I read statements about SQL compliance (e.g. SQL92 Entry Level) but how can I verify this? Google? No results. I searched www.iso.ch 'no results found'. Is there somewhere a document available that exactly describes what SQL92 Entry Level is? ThX

--
http://NiLOSTEP.com/