Re: How is this collection called?

From: Timothy J. Bruce <uniblab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:54:41 GMT

Laconic2:

I do not assert Brown is either correct or incorrect; I merely offer I do not know.

It is true some axioms of planar geometry are inductively proved, and others are only proved by the fact that their implications are true, and true iif the objectionable premise is true.

I am dedicating wednesday to scouring the local university library for information on Brown because I would like to be `in the know', and if I encounter anything I'll be certain to share it with you.

Timothy J. Bruce
uniblab_at_hotmail.com
</RANT> Received on Wed Apr 14 2004 - 05:54:41 CEST

Original text of this message